BIMPE is a miniature print competition held every 2 years, and hosted by New Leaf Editions and Dundarave Print Workshop, both on Granville Island, Vancouver, Canada. The intent of BIMPE is to facilitate international artistic exchange and to increase public awareness and appreciation for printmaking.
- Each artist may submit up to 3 prints, and up to 5 prints in each edition may be sent.
- The entry fee is $30 CDN or $25 US
- The prints can be in any printmaking medium
- The printed area must not exceed 10 x 15 cm
- The paper size must not exceed 8.5 x 10 inches (or it must fit in an A4 plastic sleeve)
- The deadline for entries is April 30th 2006
BIMPE III gallery