31 December, 2009

Happy New Year!




To all my readers and friends I wish you everything you desire in the new year.
May 2010 be a great year for the arts.

Last year I saw in the new year in Taiwan at the 101 building, the previous years in Amsterdam, and this year its Sydney again. In Amsterdam they combine cracker night with NYE and its like a war zone. There are huge fireworks displays in every major square in Amsterdam but my favourite spot to be is outside the church where Rembrandt was buried, see the video above.

Things have been quiet here in the past few months as I have been very busy in real life setting up my home and studio in Sydney. I resolve that 2010 will see an increase in posts to former levels, a continuing focus on the best in international art and a resumption of my own art practice. Look out for the next print exchanges and a Blakkbyrd exhibition in 2010.

all the best to you all

Blakkbyrd

No comments: