Times of Change: New Developments
2007-01-24 to 2007-02-16
This seminar showcased a selection of state and national museums and galleries that are undergoing significant operational or physical change. A panel of six Directors discussed the experiences and challenges currently faced by their institutions and the ways they have adapted to planned and sometimes sudden change.
* Louise Douglas (General Manager Audience and Programs National Museum of Australia)
* Dr Kevin Fewster (Director, Powerhouse Museum)
* Frank Howarth (Director, Australian Museum)
* Nick Mitzevich (Director, Newcastle Region Art Gallery)
* Andrew Sayers (Director, National Portrait Gallery)
* Fiona Winning (Director, Performance Space)
Chair: Andrea Stretton (Arts and Literary Journalist and Interviewer).
This was the final seminar of the 2006 series New Museum Models Transforming Communities presented by MGnsw and Museum of Sydney, Friday 10 November 2006
Download seminar proceedings